group of local dweebs from the magical land of belvidere "nuke me"new jersey


    Spamthread

    Share
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:22 pm

    fair enough. this and minesweeper is pretty much what i do in my study hall,cant wait til its over so i can start piano studio.
    avatar
    Usarise
    Admin

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : In a box full of cyanide and radioactivity

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Usarise on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:25 pm

    ... This place has been dead... -___-
    avatar
    lazinicki

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 25
    Location : look st my name im being lazy!

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  lazinicki on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:42 pm

    i havnt been postiung like a manic latly.. i need to get back into that XD~~~
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 pm

    Usarise wrote:... This place has been dead... -___-

    i know it makes me really sad that nobody has been posting.
    avatar
    Usarise
    Admin

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : In a box full of cyanide and radioactivity

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Usarise on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:12 pm

    Bah... This place started so nicely... Did everyone just forget about the site I guess?
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 pm

    Never, I check the site like twice a day, but there are never any new posts and I dont wanna double post so I just go to facebook or /b/. (breaking rules one and two simultaniously cause I'm cool like that.)
    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 am

    WHY IS THE FORUM SO DEAD!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! TT_TT
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am

    I know, I hate it, we need to start posting more and get some more in depth anime descussions going.
    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 pm

    yes we must or we must have more members or something.... no one posting anything any more... Sad
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:45 pm

    one of the next meeting topics needs to be the revival of this forum, which brings me to another point, will we actually be having a meeting this week:?:
    avatar
    aquara

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2010-10-20
    Location : none of your buisness pedo bear

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  aquara on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:54 pm

    sorry for the ded forum.. you see im acctually DOING my term paper this year
    avatar
    Usarise
    Admin

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : In a box full of cyanide and radioactivity

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Usarise on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:12 pm

    So what's up peoples?





    Attempt to revive by posting: 1

    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:46 pm

    Hey All! Sending greetings from my far away college! What is up at BHS!?



    Attempts to revive forum: 2
    avatar
    Usarise
    Admin

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : In a box full of cyanide and radioactivity

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Usarise on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 pm

    Not much is up really... It the time when teachers are giving insane amounts of work before breaks and such. >_>


    So how's college?
    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 am

    finals are coming up soon so I shall be very busy after thanksgiving break (which I am so looking forward to)
    avatar
    Usarise
    Admin

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : In a box full of cyanide and radioactivity

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Usarise on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 am

    I can't wait til break either. ^^ Unfortunately I'll be doing Owen's research paper stuff over it... >_< Ill just have to set aside one day of it to get work done I suppose.. >_>
    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:16 pm

    Awe I am sorry Mr. Potter gave you work over the break..... I have two projects to do over break as well so you shan't the only one with work to do over break.
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:41 pm

    bwahahahahha i have CP classes which means there is no such thing as work over a break. well except for term paper over Christmas.
    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 pm

    well you get work over xmas break and I don't!!!!!!! Muhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! So There!
    avatar
    aquara

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2010-10-20
    Location : none of your buisness pedo bear

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  aquara on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 pm

    i have my term paper and history over break oh and i have to study for bio cuz cell structures ar confusing and i acc need to do my work for french now that im in french NHS
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

    Aminor7 wrote:well you get work over xmas break and I don't!!!!!!! Muhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! So There!

    you should prolly also glote that your winter break is like a month and a half long. lol. i hate coming home to find my bro playing xbox and knowing that i have no chance of getting him to give me a turn until after dinner, lets just hope he has to work over winter break to replenish his depleted bank account. i dont know if i can take another january with no CoD. lol
    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 am

    JustAShinigami wrote:
    Aminor7 wrote:well you get work over xmas break and I don't!!!!!!! Muhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! So There!

    you should prolly also glote that your winter break is like a month and a half long. lol. i hate coming home to find my bro playing xbox and knowing that i have no chance of getting him to give me a turn until after dinner, lets just hope he has to work over winter break to replenish his depleted bank account. i dont know if i can take another january with no CoD. lol
    yeah prolly i should gloat about that and also the fact the scool lets out for me in May..... Dang College schedules are nice!
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 pm

    Aminor7 wrote:
    JustAShinigami wrote:
    Aminor7 wrote:well you get work over xmas break and I don't!!!!!!! Muhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! So There!

    you should prolly also glote that your winter break is like a month and a half long. lol. i hate coming home to find my bro playing xbox and knowing that i have no chance of getting him to give me a turn until after dinner, lets just hope he has to work over winter break to replenish his depleted bank account. i dont know if i can take another january with no CoD. lol
    yeah prolly i should gloat about that and also the fact the scool lets out for me in May..... Dang College schedules are nice!

    yeah but you get about 20 times the work load, so its about even.
    avatar
    Aminor7

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 26
    Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Aminor7 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 pm

    JustAShinigami wrote:
    Aminor7 wrote:
    JustAShinigami wrote:
    Aminor7 wrote:well you get work over xmas break and I don't!!!!!!! Muhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! So There!

    you should prolly also glote that your winter break is like a month and a half long. lol. i hate coming home to find my bro playing xbox and knowing that i have no chance of getting him to give me a turn until after dinner, lets just hope he has to work over winter break to replenish his depleted bank account. i dont know if i can take another january with no CoD. lol
    yeah prolly i should gloat about that and also the fact the scool lets out for me in May..... Dang College schedules are nice!

    yeah but you get about 20 times the work load, so its about even.
    not really.... the work load here is far less than high school
    avatar
    JustAShinigami

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-10-26
    Age : 23
    Location : The Desolate Wasteland Known As New Jersey

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  JustAShinigami on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 am

    then yours must be nowhere close to my older brother. hes reading an average of 250 pages per week, with 5 pages essays due every other week, and thats just his english class.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Spamthread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:30 pm